About ISAC University Teaching Program
The ISAC Teach in China Program (university stream) offers job opportunities for foreign teachers to work at Chinese universities. Universities appoint ISAC as a liaison that screens teacher’s CV and help set up interviews with qualified candidates. As a teacher, you will also have the option to choose which university you wish to apply for. Fore more information and updated openings, please visit www.isacteach.com/university-teaching-program/
We are now accepting new applications for the Fall 2023 semester (start teaching from August/September 2023).
- Teach English Speaking, Comprehensive English, Business English, English culture, Manners etc.
- The teaching focuses on the relevant courses to a group of Chinese students
- Assess students’ performance including assignments, tests and exams
- Teach 14 to 20 classes per week, each class about 45-50 minutes
- No office hours; manage your time yourself
- A lot of spare time for your travel plan
- Access to Mandarin Chinese courses
- Usually about RMB 7,000 to 12,000 per month Higher salary usually given to teachers with higher degree and more experience
- Native Speaker (You can only teach the language of your home country)
- Less than 60 years old due to the visa regulation of P.R.C
- Teaching Experience: Minimum of two years teaching experience*
- Degree: Bachelor degree or above
- Teaching Certificate: TEFL/TESOL/CELTA