- You have experience and in-depth understanding of System Transceiver RF Parametric and RF component level characteristics and behaviors.
- You have working experience with lab equipment including network analyzers, signal generators, signal analyzers and call boxes (i.e., CMW/8960/UXM).
- In-depth understanding of at least one Wireless technology including 5G FR1, FR2, GSM, UMTS, CDMA, LTE, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax and Bluetooth
- Understanding of Antenna characteristics impact to radiated testing. Familiarity with radiated test setups, radiated chamber calibration and use are also a plus.
- Proficiency in MATLAB simulations, or STK, CST, HFSS simulation.
- Knowledge on worldwide Regulatory standards in relation to carry a product to certification.
Click here to read more.