Campaign Marketing Senior Associate (B2B)
Location: Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen or other Asia offices of Dezan Shira & Associates
- Lead an independent quarterly campaign pipeline, which organizes and hosts on/offline speaking events, written promotional activities, and short media productions which feature services and advisory experts.
- Help drive our group-wide campaign calendar (crafted from trends, demand, and seasonal mixes) to outperform brand value, channel audiences, and lead-gen growth benchmarks, across our markets and service lines.
- Develop and present winning campaign briefs that address key goals, timelines, budgets, target audiences, themes, messaging, activities, calls to action, proof points and targeted conversion.
- Help to project manage the group’s campaigns to success with regular reports and presentation updates.
- Monitor competitive and client trends to help identify new firm-aligned areas of demand, pain points, channels and methods, which the firm should consider incorporating into its campaigns and initiatives.
- Work closely with stakeholders internally, (market teams, service lines, digital, web dev; design; editorial resource teams), and externally (chambers; consulates; media / referral partners; press; clients; others).
Group Partner and Media:
- Collaboratively help drive and expand partner relationship engagement with chambers of commerce, trade organizations, embassies & consulates, service providers, and other relevant organizations.
- Participate in leading systematic outreach campaigns which target chambers of commerce, trade organizations, embassy & consulates, service providers, and other relevant organizations all year long.
- Represent DSA and AB marketing interests at networking events to develop presence, leads and partners.
Market and Service Teams:
- Assist market teams with their campaigns, schedules, activities, and marcoms, from concept to execution, to help maximize their quality and effectiveness.
- Help drive performance across group marketing, in terms of KPI achievement for events, attendees, media and partner activity, audience building, and lead generation.
- Act as a liaison and point of information exchange and synchronization between teams and markets to build awareness, knowledge and value; Participate in group, regional marketing, and regular office’s regional meetings.
- Lead one or more of the group’s markets and service lines, independently.
General Role Responsibilities
- Set an example for other marketers to follow; Regularly suggest ideas across marketing, editorial and business teams to help align promo ideas, concepts, knowledge, and sensible planning considerations.
- Contribute to DSA and Asia Briefing weekly and monthly marketing meetings.
- Provide regular cross-skills training and support to other teams.
- Make individual contributions by representing the firm at events, towards developing clients, partners, and stakeholder relationship opportunities.
- Build a strong knowledge of Dezan Shira’s expertise and services capabilities, and Asia Briefing’s editorial content – and maintain it daily.
- Maintain updated CRM records, for leads, audience / subscribers, events, attendees, partners, journalists and other contacts, including relationship communications and activities.
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in B2B marketing, media or PR capacity, preferably in professional services.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field preferred.
- Native or Business Fluent English with excellent written and spoken communication skills is a must.
- Good capabilities with Microsoft Office, CRM and other marketing software.
- Good campaign plan-to-KPI capabilities (on-brand, segment/audience, mediums/channels, targeted CTA).
- Great marketing awareness with strong organization, as well as good creative writing, visual and digital capabilities.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
- Must currently be resident in a country and with valid work eligibility in one of our Asia locations.