- PhD degree from a renowned university;
- OR Master degree (with 2 years or above teaching experience at a renowned university);
- Industry and management experience is very welcome;
- Teaching undergraduate, and possibly graduate courses
- Engaging with the school, university and business communities
- Teaching areas: Business or Economics related areas
- Hours: Part-time or Full-time
- Language: English
- Methods: Online/Offline
A Great Opportunity to Internationalize Your Career
We believe that the global vision is necessary for future business leaders. In order to achieve this, we always try our best to increase the international experience for our students. A faculty team diversified in nationality and background is one of those efforts.
All business professionals who share the same belief and ambition are welcome to join this international team, to educate and inspire the students, to cooperate with a group of talented people in teaching and research, so as to internationalize and enhance your own career development as well.
Part Time (Online Teaching)
Minimum 2 hours per week, around 30 hours per semester.
- teaching undergraduate: CNY 350/hr;
- teaching graduate: CNY 400/hr.
We provide financial support for business research, esp. on Chinese companies’ internationalization. All our faculty are encouraged to join those programs if interested.
Minimum 9 hours per week
- 1-3 year contract with IBS BFSU;
- One-way air ticket on the first arrival and last departure from BFSU; (when teaching offline)
- On-campus accommodation provided by BFSU; (when teaching offline)
- Salary: Doctor/Lecturer/Assistant Professor: minimum 180,000 RMB per annum;
Associate Professor: minimum 210,000 RMB per annum;
Professor: minimum 240,000 RMB per annum.
- Other attractive perks and benefits.
10th of December，2021
- Registration Form
Courses of high interest include, but not limited to :
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship ;
- Brand Management;
- Business Law;
- Business Data Analysis;
- International Investment Analysis;
- Motivation in Management
- Cross-cultural Management;
- Business Communication;
- Merger and Acquisition
- Venture Capital& Private Equity;