China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Job Summary
- PLM taking care of product line rubber and plastisol
- PLM KAM for SBU AAO
- Regional role for APAC, covering China, JP, KR and SEA.
- Product portfolio and product lifecycle management, on product line rubber and plastisol.
- Optimize product profitability, own COGS activities and drive COGS excellence (RM cost monitoring & reduction).
- Supervise regional supply crisis management and avoid impact to customers.
- Ensure governance and execution of the cross-functional lifecycle management process, including product segmentation and complexity reduction.
- Develop and manage product pricing architecture along technologies.
- Ensure excellent SMD quality for relevant master data fields. Initiate and engage in improvement projects for all relevant processes.
- Trigger management of change in case of needs.
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Product management 30%
- Portfolio management 40%
- Individual project 30%
- Excellent degree in Engineering, Chemistry or Business Administration, MBA preferred
- Proven English speaking and written ability
- SAP user
- Excel master, Power BI professional is plus
- Minimal 3 years’ working experience as product management.
- Latest working experience in automotive relative industries, both upstream and downstream acceptable. Familiar with PVC and rubber is plus.
- Proven track record in project management, change management, data analytical/ digital knowledge.
- Good in communication and professional at X-function and X-SBU collaboration.
- Excellent data analytical and presentation skills.
- Dynamic, self-motivated team player, and result oriented. Have passion on problem solving.
- Be an integral part of the Automotive and Metals Division and support a business that is providing our customers with outstanding system solutions, a comprehensive technology portfolio, and specialized technical services.
- Be the key facilitator and change agent to drive strategy, governance, tools and processes within the global Product & Technology Management (PTM) across our three Strategic Business Units: Automotive OEM, Automotive Components and Metals and be accountable for delivering assigned projects and tasks.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.