Vacancies for international teachers:
- Primary Generalist Teacher
- Primary and Secondary Science Teacher
- Primary and Secondary Computer Science Teacher
- Primary and Secondary Drama Teacher
- Primary and Secondary ESL Teacher
- Primary and Secondary Music Teacher
- Primary and Secondary Art Teacher
- Secondary Social Studies Teacher
- Secondary Physics Teacher
- Secondary Chemistry Teacher
- Secondary Biology Teacher
- Secondary Mathematics Teacher
- 1. Love being a teacher and wishing to work in the educational sector for a long time;
- 2. Language requirement for Chinese candidates: Proficiency in English, verbal and written. Teachers who teach in English are required to have an IELTS score of 7 or above or a TOEFL score of 105 or above. Other teachers are required to have an IELTS score of 6 or equivalent.
Language requirement for International Candidates: Native English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- 3. Master Degree or above in relevant subject from an accredited university; or Bachelor degree for teachers with provincial or municipal ‘Excellent teacher’ award or with ‘Senior teacher’ title.
- 4. At least 3 years of relevant subject teaching experience, with a teaching license. Teaching experience in AP, A-Level or other international curricula is a plus;
- 5. Good classroom management skills, and homeroom teacher work experience preferred
- 6. Competent in the use of Office and other software/hardware-based teaching resources
- 7. Evidence of a commitment to the value of team work; excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Housing Allowance: A studio (35 s.q. meters) or a one (73 s.q. meters) /two (104-111 s.q. meters) /three (139 s.q. meters) -bedroom apartment can be applied for based on a staff member’s marital status and number of dependents; if wishing to live off campus, a housing allowance is paid separately.
- Relocation Allowance: An allowance is provided according to the new staff member’s home base or last posting location.
- PD Fund: Teaching staff – 10,000RMB/Year or roll over up to 20,000RMB over 2 years. Academic support staff – 5,000RMB/Year or roll over up to 10,000RMB over 2 years.
- Paid Vacations: Teaching staff – School winter/summer holidays specified on the school calendar. Academic support staff– national holidays and 25 days’ annual leave
- Working Meals: All three working meals during the term
- Physical Examination: Once per year
- Supplementary Medical Insurance: Social insurance and housing fund plus a supplementary medical insurance for Chinese staff; International staff and their eligible dependents are entitled to a high-end worldwide (excluding USA) medical insurance.
- Educational Benefits for Children: The first child of a local Chinese staff can have 100% remission on tuition fees. The tuition fee for the second child of local Chinese staff will be waived at a percentage in relation to the staff member’s years of service (1st year – 50% off, 2nd year – 60% off, 3rd year – 70% off and from the 4th year onward 100% off). International staff’s child(ren) can have 100% remission on tuition fees.
- Annually Performance Bonus: 0% to 200% of monthly salary according to annual appraisal outcom
- Other Benefits: Birthday gifts, Marriage gifts, Newborn gifts, school coffee shop, gym, swimming pool, etc.
Wechat Account: 清华附中稻香湖学校 Tsinghua International School Daoxiang Lake