Xiamen ITG Group Corp., Ltd. is headquartered in Xiamen City, Fujian Province, as a key member of ITG Holding Group Co., Ltd., a Fortune Global Top 500 enterprise. ITG was founded in 1980 and listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange in 1996 (Stock Name: Xiamen ITG, Stock Code: 600755).
In the new strategy of the 14th Five-Year Plan, ITG will focus on supply chain management, strengthening the concerted role of financial service, and actively expand the strategic emerging business, such as health technology, developing a blueprint for 3 paths. Vested with the mission of “Continuously Creating New Value”, ITG upholds its core values of “Leadership, Responsibility, Hardworking, Partnership” and is committed to becoming a trustworthy integrated service provider worldwide.
International Business positions
Location: Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Russia, Brazil, Africa, Turkey, Dubai, Thailand
1. Develop procurement and sales plans, and push forward execution;
2. Collect and organize information on products, markets, customer needs, peers and policies, etc.;
3. Customer retention and the development of the potential clients;
4. Regularly review demand-supply and sales status analysis;
5. Negotiate contracts with customers, follow up contract signing and contract enforcement;
6. Provide customers with professional service plans, properly handle customer complaints in a timely manner, and manage the coperate’s reputation.
1. Bachelor degree or above, proficient in listening, speaking, reading and writing of local language, and able to communicate with customers of target market countries fluently:
2. Not limited to majors, trade, finance, economics, marketing and other related majors are preferred:
3. Acceptance of long-term local working, with experience in bulk commodity trading business or industrial chain resources such as coal, forest pulo and paper, steel, agricultural products, iron ore, and textiles is preferred;
4. Strong market developing ability, interpersonal communication ability and teamwork ability;
5. Strong motivation for achievement, strong self-driving ability and pressure resistance.
International Logistics Management positions
1. Bidding and operation management of the joint venture company’s daily logistics business ;
2. Responsible for the internal coordination with the joint venture company to ensure the timely communication and implementation of the company’s strategy;
3. Responsible for the communication and coordination between functional departments such as risk control, finance and business departments, ensuring smooth implementation of business projects;
4. Other assignments of companies and business needs.
1. Bachelor degree or above, can communicate in both Chinese and English, proficient in listening, speaking, reading and writing in Indonesian or Malay, and able to communicate with customers fluently;
2. Not limited to majors, those with logistics management, shipping and transportation theory or practical foundation are preferred;
3. Indonesian overseas Chinese students returning to work locally or long-term workers in Indonesia are preferred;
4. Possess good communication and expression skills, teamwork ability, proactive in working, and strong pressure resistance.
International Legal Affairs positions
1. Provide local legal advice and decision-making support in Indonesia;
2. Responsible for providing legal feasibility, legality analysis and legal risk forecast for company’s management decisions of supply chain, investment, financing, project merger and acquisition business in Indonesia;
3. Responsible for contract formulation and amendment, participate in the negotiation and signing of company’s major contracts.
1. Bachelor degree or above, majoring in law or related;
2. CET-4 English ability, proficient in listening, speaking, reading and writing in Indonesian or Malay;
3. Solid legal foundation, proficient in relevant laws in the relevant field of the company, and possessing legal professional qualification certificate.
International Finance positions
1. Financial management: Responsible for accounting affairs and financial business:
2. Budget management: Responsible the budget execution analysis and rolling budget tracking;
3. Tax administration: Responsible for daily tax declaration, payment and other tax-related affairs;
4. Financial analysis: Analyze and forecast business operating conditions, and make financial management recommendations.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in accounting or related;
2. CET-4 English ability, proficient in listening, speaking, reading and writing in Indonesian, Malay or English;
3. Strong interpersonal communication skills, experienced in inductive thinking, comprehensive writing, language expression, requiring patience and meticulous work.
1. Responsible for ship operation, and dynamic tracking of voyage information;
2. Maintain upstream and downstream customers, track contract execution to ensure performance;
3. Assist sales personnel in business-related work.
1. Bachelor degree or above, international shipping related majors are preferred;
2. Master Chinese and English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills;
3. Possess good communication skills and proactive work attitude.
Looking forward to exploring a bright future with you !
How to apply
Apply by sending email to : email@example.com
Resume name: Name + Position + Country