Open Recruitment for Native English Teachers, Sichuan Tourism University
To meet the needs of Business English Program and accelerate internationalization, Sichuan Tourism University designs to hire two native English teachers. The requirements are as follows:
- 1. Nationality: the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and other English-speaking countries
- 2. Age: under 60
- 3. Education: bachelor’s Degree or above
- 4. Qualification: preferably with teaching experience or English teaching certificates such as TEFL/TESOL or a background in international business
II. Job Descriptions
- 1. Engage in teaching Business English courses or other English courses.
- 2. Participate in extracurricular activities related to foreign languages.
III. Salary and Benefits
Please consult via phone or e-mail.
IV. Required Documents
- 1. Scanned copy of passport’s front page
- 2. Résumé
- 3. Certificate for working experience
- 4. Scanned copy of the highest degree certificate
- 5. Scanned copy of health report (within six months)
- 6. Bareheaded ID photo (white background)
- 7. Police check (issued by local police station)
V. Recruitment Process
- 1. If you are interested in this position, please send the submit documents by Aug. 15
- 2. Candidates who have passed the preliminary review will be notified for online interview.
- 3. Candidates who have passed online interview will receive an offer letter.
- 4. After receiving the offer letter, candidates are required to sign an employment contract with the university, and provide necessary documents for relevant paperwork and visa application. Certificates for the highest degree and police check need to be authenticated by Chinese Embassies or Consulates abroad.
- 5. Once all procedures are performed, candidates will be notified for registration at the university.